Client: Alan J. Blair Personnel
Location: San Francisco, California
Industry: Recruitment & Temporary Placement
Project: All-in-One Marketing for Small Business
We were contacted by Alan J. Blair, Vice President, Bradford Mattin for consulting on their social media presence. They had tried various approaches to using social media to attract new qualified candidates and clients. They were looking for someone with the know-how to put together a strategy that would work for them. Their Facebook page and Linked In profiles hadn’t been optimized and they wanted to differentiate themselves from their competitors. After an initial meeting, we identified their business personality and created a three month plan to meet their goals.
What we do for Alan J. Blair:
- Competitive Market Research & Report
- Devise and implement promotions, contests and online events
- Community management and reporting for company Facebook, Linked In, You Tube & Pinterest channels
- Blog editing, production and promotion
- Video editing and promotion
- Re-create existing website on WordPress platform with statistical reports, blog, SEO and social sharing options
- Social Media Plan for 3 month, 6 month and 1 year with the following objectives:
- Develop an active social media presence on Facebook and Linked In
- Increase audience and reach on all outlets
- Re-brand as a non-stuffy, professional and approachable company
- Cultivate a presence that differentiates company from competitors
- Create unique and creative branded content to draw attention to client posts
- Establish post theme guidelines based on company “personality profile”
- Create and implement a sustainable strategy for placing Alan J. Blair in the best position to attract qualified candidates.
All objectives met within 4 months. Goals exceeding 300% monthly increase in followers and reach within the target market. Their clients LOVED the Dear Lola*Cat blog. We have been their all-in-one web and social marketing team since they first met with us back in August of 2012.
“Julienne has been our guiding light in building and maintaining our Social Media presence. Her ability break down the ‘the big picture’ into clear, concise and manageable projects has been instrumental in spreading our companies brand and message. She constantly suggests new opportunities and ideas that may be useful for our unique business profile.”
-Bradford Mattin – Vice President, Alan J. Blair Personnel & Recruiting